Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last day to get $25.00!!!!!

Hey Everyone!! Today is the last day for the Revolutionary Money Exchange Promo. I know a few of you were like"is this legit? really?" but I checked it out and Yes, it is backed by the FDIC. It is a similar Co., to Paypal. Mu Husband and I have both done it and recieved our money. Click the green button to the left on my blog and I get $10 referral credit. yea!!
Revolutionary Money Exchange is an online account that allows you to instantly transfer money online. It costs you zip, zero, nada (in other words FREE) to open an account and you can earn money while doing it!Here’s how you can earn $25+ dollars through Revolutionary Money Exchange: Sign up! Just open an account and you’ll receive $25. Refer your friends! For each person who signs up because of you, you will receive $10 and you can earn up to $500!! Offer expires May 15th.Click the button on the left of my page to sign up now! Still skeptical? Read some reviews from MoreThanEnough's site Click here. NOTE** I have personally done this and recieved my $25.00 It works!!

No comments: