Thursday, May 15, 2008

FREE Coffee for LIFE!!



Ok, Fact about me: I LOVE IKEA!! Really, one of my favorite places ever.I am all about the family friendly enviornment, play area, cafe, just everything. So how excited when my favorite place, is offering my favorite drink??? I'm really!!

FREE Coffee for LIFE at IKEA Frisco. Add a chocolate overload cake to a regular Swedish meatball plate and get an IKEA mug for FREE coffee for life in the Restaurant. On return visits to the store, just present your mug and receive free coffee every time you visit for Life!!*Offer valid May 1-31, 2008 to the first 1500 customers who purchase the meal combo. Combo price of chocolate overload cake and regular meatball plate: $7.98 before tax. Free coffee valid at IKEA Frisco only. Must present mug at time of service for free coffee redemption.
check www.ikea.com and select frisco, tx as your store location

No comments: