Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm Back!!

Hi Guys! I know I've missed a few days of blogging. We've been busy with some projects around the house and working too. But I am posting some great finds today! Hope that makes up for the time I missed. Feel free to comment with your own deals or email them to me and I'll make sure they get posted here too.
One last thing.....Now that the blog is up and running & there are some regular readers out there I've been thinking of doing some giveaways or contests. What do you think? Are any of you interested???? Leave a comment and let me know. It could be fun!

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

Welcome to the bloggy world!! I was excited to see your comment on my blog. I don't get to a computer much but I will check in as often as possible. We're at the beach right now. Looking forward to meeting Baileigh in S.A. for some mexican food. Love ya!